Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What's new?!?


A BIG thank you to everyone that has bought one of my sculpture paintings! They have been so popular, that I have decided to make more. The new pieces I am working on are Halloween themed. They will be fun, quirky, and unique! Of course they will have just the right amount of "spook appeal".
In other news, prints of my original paintings will be available soon (yeah, yipee,yeehaw!) I am really excited to be able to offer prints to those that missed out on the originals.

3 comments:

Staci Rose said...

Your sculpture paintings are absolutely wonderful!

Over The Top Aprons said...

Your folk art whimsy is marvelous. I love the sculpture painting!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Just love your art work! Great Job.... and Good Luck! Cheers

Fly Away

Fly Away